Zetenta Digital LLC is a company duly incorporated and existing under the Laws of the United States with office at 111 NE 1st Street, 8th Floor #610, Miami, FL, USA.
4. PRIVACY STATEMENTS
4.1. Users acknowledge and agree their personal data will be managed and controlled under responsibility of Zetenta who will use and process any personal information according to current legislation on data protection for the purpose of providing the services offered through our Website.
4.2. In case the consent has been given, users acknowledge and agree Zetenta will be entitled to process any data that User makes available and/or provides when contracting our Website services. In connection with this and only in case the consent has been given by the user, Zetenta will be entitled to host and process information held under responsibility of the User, such as: personal data of individuals, customers, clients who download valuable material from our website.
4.4. Zetenta maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with applicable laws and regulations to help safeguard the personal information the Company collect about Users, specifically Zetenta is bound by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which provides the regulatory standards and security measures applicable to the processing of personal information. Additionally, the Company have internal policies governing the proper handling of client information, which is carried out only by Zetenta authorized personnel. Furthermore, third parties that might provide support, management, maintenance and/or marketing services on behalf of Zetenta may also receive personal information about Users, and we require them to adhere to appropriate security standards with respect to such information as well as to comply, if that is the case, with the applicable local data protection laws and regulations to which such third parties are subject. Zetenta commits to:
1. Process personal data according to the instructions given by the User and not to use or apply the personal data for a different purpose than management of Zetenta tools, features and Website.
2. Avoid disclosure of personal data to third parties, not even for its preservation, except when it is necessary for the provision of the services or if Zetenta is required to communicate information regarding User or individuals to whom the User directs and/or addresses promotional campaigns, for the purpose of complying with the requirements of any law or regulation or at the request of Courts or administrative authorities.
3. Ensure confidentiality of personal data by implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures needed to maintain the integrity of the personal information and to protect such data against any alteration, loss, unauthorised process or access.
4. Communicate to and to ensure the compliance of their employees with regard to the duty of confidentiality and the application of effective security measures. The duty of secrecy shall continue even after the end of the services.
5. Return User or eliminate, as instructed by User, all personal data to which the access was allowed for the purpose of providing the services.
4.6. If and only if they have given their consent, user explicitly authorizes Zetenta to send promotional and marketing communications in relation to Zetenta products, services and/or events that could be of particular interest to the User. User authorizes receiving such promotional and marketing communications by any means including via User’s email address and any other electronic means provided by the User.
4.7. All Users may exercise, with respect to the processing of their personal data by Zetenta, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as well as to unsubscribe from receiving promotional communications, by written request to the following email address: email@example.com.
6. CONTACT US